In February 2020 all EPS courses (over 170 lessons) were significantly updated. Version 6 now includes Thai translations for all vocabulary words as well as new exercises designed to reinforce spelling and translation. All lessons are organized into five distinct sections. All words and exercises use the Chalkboard font, similar to Comic Sans. Teacher Notes have been moved to a seperate document. Many lessons have reading and grammar exercises.
The goal of the EPS curriculum is to teach 100 useful words at each level while reviewing all words covered in the previous course. EPS1 covers 100 words, EPS2 covers 200 words, EPS3 covers 300 words, etc. Students who complete all EPS courses will have learned 600 words. All words were chosen to enable basic conversations. The words chosen for this curriculum are similar to the but are more aligned with modern Thai culture.
· No cost for Thai public schools (free downloads for non-commercial use).
· Low cost for private schools and commercial tutoring companies.
· All lessons are available in PDF and MS-Word formats on .
· Lessons can be printed or photocopied on A4 paper.
· Lessons can be easily customized with school names and logos.
· Consistent format means all lessons at all grade levels look the same.
· Large print is easy for students and teachers to read.
· Updates and corrections provided at no cost on the California Accent website.